Five Tips for Buying Business Insurance
The foundation and principal on which our agency is built is based on strong family values, community involvement and strong work ethics. We are committed to upholding the highest level of integrity, honesty and due diligence. By honoring these values, our ultimate goal is always to do the right thing for our customers.
Small Business/Family Insurance Coverage
To utilize our agency’s vast insurance and industry experience to exceed every clients’ expectation of technical expertise, professionalism and value-added service.
Use these steps to assess what types of insurance are best for your business, and how to secure coverage to provide adequate protection and minimize risks.
1. Assess Your Risks. Insurance companies determine the level of risk they'll accept when issuing policies. This process is called underwriting. The insurance company reviews your application and determines whether it will provide all or a portion of the coverage being requested.
2. Shop Around. The National Federation of Independent Businesses provides information for choosing insurance to help you assess your risks and to make sure you've insured every aspect of your business.
3. Consider a Business Owner's Policy. Insurance can be purchased separately or in a package called a business owners' policy (BOP). Purchasing separate policies from different insurers can result in higher total premiums.
4. Find a Reputable, Licensed Agent. Commercial insurance brokers can help you find policies that match your business needs.
5. Assess Your Insurance Coverage on an Annual Basis. As your business grows, so do your liabilities. You don't want to be caught underinsured should disaster strike
Proudly Providing Insurance Products to Ann Arbor, Canton, Chelsea, Dexter, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Northville, Novi, Plymouth, Royal Oak, Saline, Southfield, Troy, West Bloomfield, Wixom, Michigan Small Businesses For Over Twenty Years.
Providing "Value-Added" Affordable Insurance Solutions to Small/Medium Michigan Businesses